At Dental Arts Of Drexel Hill, we have always been committed to your health and safety, and even more so during these unprecedented times. Our clinical and administrative teams closely follow the latest recommendations and guidelines concerning COVID-19 in Drexel Hill, Pennsylvania, and we encourage you to call us at 610-449-1513 if you have any questions or concerns about our procedures!
- Please wear masks before entering the office.
- Please use hand sanitizer entering and exiting the office.
- Relax in your car until we call your cell phone for your appointment.
- During our pre-appointment call, we’ll ask screening questions.
- We’ll take your temperature and ask you to gargle with 1% hydrogen peroxide.
- Please allow extra time between patients for enhanced disinfection.
- We are seeing patients with appointments and ONE guardian only.
- Please maintain social distance six feet apart.
- Please reschedule if you or anyone in your house has been sick in the last two weeks.